Saturday, March 9, 2013

Far Out Pigeon Pose



I am not so sure where to put this entry, here or over at my other blog, but because it has to do with yoga - I'll begin here.

This morning I woke up at my normal 5am time and did a mini happy happy joy dance in my head because I realized I didn't have to get up till at least 6:30.  Thankfully I fell back asleep easily and drifted into my favorite sleep state:
dreamtime.

This is the easiest time to find lucid dreaming, when I have woken up and can fall back asleep without worry. 

Anyhow, I dreamt I was working myself into full pigeon pose.  I was looking back towards my foot, which in real life, I can not do and this is a pose I am always working towards...anyhow, I then could see a face and beautiful soft lips.  My focus, drishti, was so connected I felt I was in that beautiful space- I was in the center of the lips and I could feel this pigeon pose open up.  And then as I came out of the pose, I was two of me - but my lower self stood in front of me, naked and smiling, while my higher self was blessing my other self.  I was placing my hands on the chakra points, but I was going into the body since my higher self--well was clearly higher and could.  I knew it was a higher spirit/holy spirit blessing me. And then it was over.

The end.
And when I woke up and remembered it, I did another happy dance.  This time for a spectacular day.

Om Shanti.

No comments:

Post a Comment